The site administration does not verify the credibility of the personal data provided by the User.
- second name, first name;
- the contact phone number;
- email address.
The site secures the data that is automatically used in the process of surfing when surfing pages on which the statistical script of the system is installed:
- IP address;
- data from cookies;
- information about the browser;
- access time;
- the page address;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
Purpose of collecting personal information
The User’s personal data may be used by the site administration in the following purposes:
- identification of the User registered on the site;
- making access to the data given on the website;
- establishing feedback with the User, inclusively of sending announcements, inquiries regarding the use of the Site, provision of services, handling inquiries and requests from the User;
- specify the area of the user to ensure his/her security;
- confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User for My Canadian Pharmacy website;
- create an account to make orders;
- notifications of the Site User;
- ensuring the User with an effective customer and technical support;
- ensuring the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on in a benefit for the Site;
- fulfilment of promotional activities with the consent of the User;
- providing an access to the User to the sites or services in order to obtain products, updates and services.
Methods and terms of processing personal information
The processing of personal data of the User is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, inclusively of the informative database of personal data using automation options or without the use of such options.
The User agrees that the Site Administration – My Canadian Pharmacy has the right to deliver customer data to third parties.
The personal data of the User may be delivered to the authorized bodies of the state.
In case of loss or uncover of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or uncover of personal data.
The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the personal information of the User from unlawful or occasional access, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful activities of third parties.
The site administration together with the User takes all required actions to prevent losses or other adverse effects caused by the loss or disclosure of the personal data of the User.
Obligations of the parties
The User should:
- provide information about personal data required to use the website of My Canadian Pharmacy;
- update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of change.
- The site administration is obliged to:
- use the information obtained solely for the purposes specified;
- ensure the storage of information of confidential nature, not to reveal without the prior written permission of the User, and not to sell, exchange, publish, or reveal in any other possible way;
- take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the personal data of the User in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover;
- perform blocking of personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of the request or his official representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification, in case of unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
Responsibilities of the parties
The site administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of personal data.
In case of loss or disclosure of information of confidential nature, the Site Administration is not responsible if this information of confidential nature:
- became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- the data was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration;
- it was disclosed with the consent of the User.